MLA participates in multiple fundraising opportunities. The programs below are easy to use and have helped us purchase school equipment in the past. Please consider helping through one of the following:
- Giant Eagle's Apples for Students Program: Families can link their Giant Eagle membership card to MLA using our school number 1527. All Giant Eagle purchases made from September through April earn points that MLA can redeem for products to be used at the school.
- Kroger Community Rewards: Go to Kroger.com and "Community Rewards". Attach the number on your Kroger key tag to our Community Rewards number which is 82074. The more you shop, the more MLA earns! Kroger sends MLA a check twice a year.
- Box Tops for Education: Each box top is worth 10 cents! In the past we have used Box Tops to purchase Physical Education equipment, classroom electronics, and books.
- Campbell's Soup Labels: As of 2017, this program has been discontinued by Campbell's.
- Great Lakes Scrip: Individuals can purchase gift cards to any of the stores listed on the Great Lakes Scrip website.You will receive the exact amount purchased in gift cards. Then you receive the percentage back to your "MLA Account". Please contact the Office for more details and instructions to enroll.